Wednesday, December 27, 2017

England Trip Photos

Hi everyone! I'm back from my England trip and it was awesome (and very cold). I thought that today, instead of a book review, I'd share some photos. It was a pretty long trip and I took around 500 photos (I think?) so here are (most) of the places that we visited:

Shakespeare's Globe Theatre - I highly recommend going for the tour. I hope that I can catch a performance there someday!


Saint Paul's Cathedral - Absolutely beautiful, be prepared to climb many, many steps if you want to go up to the dome. The tour is also worth attending.


Dragon of London


Tower Bridge

View of Oxford from the Sheldonian Theatre:


Stonehenge:

Roman Baths:


Bath Abbey

Surprisingly, photos are allowed inside too!


Jane Austen Center - a must-visit if you're a fan of Jane Austen. The center focuses on her time in Bath, but there is an informative talk (given before you head to the exhibition area) about her life. The tea room on the third floor serves delicious food! Do try the Jane Austen blend of tea.


Shakespeare's Birthday in Stratford upon Avon.


Cadbury Factory (It's no Willy Wonka, but if you're a fan of chocolate, I think you'll enjoy it).


Hadrian's Wall


Old Trafford

Random shot that I took from the car:


And my book haul! I decided that instead of the usual souvenirs (like keychains or bookmarks), personal souvenirs would be books. So I ended up buying nine books, which I'm really excited to read(:


And that is my trip in a nutshell. Hope you enjoyed the photos!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^