Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Teaser Tuesday: No One Needs to Know by Kevin O'Brien

Hey everyone! Finally, I'm on summer break! But I've been working the past few days, so I haven't been reading as much as I'd like.

Right now, I'm reading No One Needs to Know and wishing I had more time to finish it. I want to find out what happens really badly!

Teaser:

"Laurie stopped at the mailboxes just inside the courtyard entrance. In the box marked number 3, she found her first bill to the new address - from Visa."

Ok, the teaser isn't that exciting, but the story is!

What is your teaser?
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read 
  • Open to a random page 
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

4 comments :

  1. The cover looks ominous. Is this a mystery? I'm intrigued.
    My Tuesday post features THE LAND OF MANGO SUNSETS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover looks ominous. Is this a mystery? I'm intrigued.
    My Tuesday post features THE LAND OF MANGO SUNSETS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover looks very intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard such great things about this authors books. It's always exciting to get mail at a new place for the first time--not quite as exciting when it's a bill, but still. :-)

    Enjoy your summer break!

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^