Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Teaser Tuesday - the curious incident of the dog in the night-time by mark haddon

This book is really famous, and I've been meaning to read this book for ages, but I've never gotten to doing it (strange right?). So today, while I was browsing Ranbow Plaza for something to read while taking a break from studying, I found it and decided to read it.

Here's to hoping that it lives up to the hype and is a wonderful read.

My teaser:

I like Sherlock Holmes, but I do not like Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, who was the author of the Sherlock Holmes series. That is because he wasn't like Sherlock Holmes and he believed in the supernatural. (Page 88)

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of ShouldBeReading. To participate, share a two sentence teaser along with the title and author of the book.

What is your teaser this week?

13 comments :

  1. "I like Sherlock Holmes, but I do not like Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, who was the author of the Sherlock Holmes series." Ha ha ha! But he's the author >_< I love Sherlock Holmes; especially the BBC Sherlock :)

    If I Stay | Gayle Forman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice teaser, Eustacia. I actually hadn't heard of The Curious Incident of the Dog before, so thanks for putting it on my radar.

    Here's my TT post for this week. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first time I have seen this book. Sounds like it might be fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of this book for years but I've never read it either. I'll add it to my list.
    My Teaser is from KEEPING FAITH.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I have this book somewhere... Interesting teaser! Thanks for sharing!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think this is my cup of tea, but the cover definitely awakens my curiosity :)
    Thanks for sharing, here's mine: http://darkfrannysthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/teaser-tuesday-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Makes me want to read Sherlock Holmes again.
    I want a break from studies too, I'm just so tired.
    Check out my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting reason to not like someone. Enjoyed the teaser. I hope you enjoy the rest of the book. Here's mine http://www.lovebitesandsilk.co.uk/2014/07/teasertuesday-opening-paragraph-love-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed this book and even though it is years since I read it, I remember it with fondness. Great choice of teaser. Here is my TT http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/07/22/teaser-tuesday-july-22/

    ReplyDelete
  10. An interesting cover and teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've wanted to read it too. I hope it does live up to the hype! Happy reading! My Teaser.

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^