Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Teaser Tuesday - Hey Skinny! By Miles Beller and Jerry Leibowitz

Hey everyone! Can you believe that it's already April? Where has the first quarter of the year gone? And since I'm terrible at any sort of prank (I can't even pour water over unsuspecting people), this is a straightforward teaser. 

Well, I did pick this book for people who want a laugh. Hey Skinny! Is a collection of old advertisements in all their bizarre glory. If you want a laugh, this is a book you should have on hand to leaf through.

"Amazing New Game Sensation 'Let's Go To College' 
The Newest Coast-to-Cast CRAZE" (1944 advertisement)
Use your imagination for what the advertisement looks like. I'm actually quite curious as to how you win (with the highest GPA?)

What is your teaser? And how was your April Fools?

2 comments :

  1. Haha! This one sounds like fun! I think I'll look for it!
    I'm spotlighting Mrs. Lincoln's Rival today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right -- this would be a great book to have on hand for a laugh. Thanks for featuring it today.
    My Teaser is from WITHOUT A TRACE.

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^